Compressive knee sleeve for management of mild inflammation.
Provides proprioceptive feedback for self-regulated stabilisation of the knee joint.
Momentum Sports & Rehabilitation is based in Canberra, centrally located near the Australian Institute of Sport in Bruce.
We are specialists in medical bracing and orthotics, sports physiotherapy and prosthetics. We have regular clinics at satellite locations of Moruya (Batemans Bay area) and Wagga Wagga.
Looking for something not listed here? Please contact us on (02) 6210 0060 to discuss your needs.
Other Knee products
- severe knee instability with complex involvement of the foot and ankle
- profound weakness and uncontrolled knee flexion
- severe varus/valgus deformity of the knee
- common presentations include neurological injury; polio and post-polio symptoms; muscular dystrophy; and multiple sclerosis
- acute trauma to the knee where immediate immobilisation is required
- patella dislocation
- pre/post-surgical intervention when ROM is not permitted
- ACL / PCL / MCL and/or LCL tears
- knee hyperextension (genu recurvatum) control
- knee rotational instability control. sport specific support (motor cross / water sports etc)
- unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis (stages 1-3)
- articular cartilage defect repair
- avascular necrosis
- tibial plateau fracture