Custom-moulded waterproof fracture cast with adjustable tension to manage swelling.
Directly mouldable to wrist/arm for a customised fit.
BOA fit system may be locked to prevent removal if desired.
Momentum Sports & Rehabilitation is based in Canberra, centrally located near the Australian Institute of Sport in Bruce.
We are specialists in medical bracing and orthotics, sports physiotherapy and prosthetics. We have regular clinics at satellite locations of Moruya (Batemans Bay area) and Wagga Wagga.
Looking for something not listed here? Please contact us on (02) 6210 0060 to discuss your needs.
Other Upper Limb products
- post-operative management
- nondisplaced wrist and distal radius fractures
- acute wrist sprains
- non-displaced fractures of the proximal radius/ulna/olecranon process and humeral fractures
- contracture prevention and post-surgical management
- contracture prevention
- all-day positional support for extensor weakness issues
- neurological injuries
- post-surgical/injury management
- shoulder subluxation
- neurological weakness affecting the shoulder and upper limb
- post-operative support of surgery and fracture reductions to the distal radius/ulna; carpals and metacarpals
- stable non-displaced fractures of the distal wrist and hand