Custom made silicone AFO for foot drop by preventing toe drag during swing phase. Very low-profile design which may be worn with or without footwear.
Suitable for use in wet environments. Available in a wide variety of colours or skin tones.
Momentum Sports & Rehabilitation is based in Canberra, centrally located near the Australian Institute of Sport in Bruce.
We are specialists in medical bracing and orthotics, sports physiotherapy and prosthetics. We have regular clinics at satellite locations of Moruya (Batemans Bay area) and Wagga Wagga.
Looking for something not listed here? Please contact us on (02) 6210 0060 to discuss your needs.
Other Ankle products
- flaccid foot drop
- mild spasticity (nil ROM limitations)
- lesions of the central nervous system (eg. multiple sclerosis
- incomplete spinal cord injuries)
- drop foot
- mediolateral instability
- hindfoot control
- forefoot control
- pressure sensitivity
- night bracing
- flaccid foot drop with full ankle ROM and appropriate footwear
- nil stability/weakness issues during standing
- users of AFOs with high-activity function and goals
- can be used for running and sporting activity as well as everyday use
- suitable for children with crouch gait/standing posture
- foot drop
- ankle mediolateral instability
- plantarflexion contracture
- contracture prevention
- knee hyperextension
- arthritic pain management
- post-operative management of foot and ankle surgery
- tibialis posterior reconstruction
- Achilles tendon repair
- foot and leg fractures
- ligamentous injury